Thailand. Chiang Mai. KOL and KOC Celebrity Attractions 5D4N Tour
- Product Code: Chiang Mai THNT-CNX-001
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: RM2,399.00
- THAI COSTUME - Try on exotic Traditional Thai Costume.
- PHA CHOR GRAND CANYON - The natural scene gifted by nature, with its peculiar canyons and mountains, makes people feel like they are in a different world.
- CHIANG MAI - A fun city, delicious food, good to buy, Chiang Mai Weekend Market, Waroro Market, Nimmanhaemin Road.
- No Shopping Stations - No Specialty Stores
- Michelin Guide & Recommend Restaurant
- Famous Northern Thai Specialty Dishes, Kantoke Dinner – Traditional Lanna Thai Food and Cultural dance.
DAY 1: ARRIVE THAILAND. CHIANG MAI (Kantoke Dinner)
- Meet at Chiang Mai International Airport. Warm welcome by local tour guide.
- Visit Doi Suthep, embrace the unique of the temple. Doi Suthep is Thailand`s famous Buddhist religious centre. Doi Suthep was cited by the White Elephant, built by the royal family. The golden pagoda in the temple enshrines the relics of the Buddha.
- Enjoy the sumptuous Kantoke Imperial Banquet, the traditional imperial dinner dishes of the Lanna Dynasty. There is also a Traditional Thai Dance show on site, and you can enjoy your dinner in a joyful atmosphere!
- After checking into the hotel, free time.
DAY2: MAE RIM FLOWER FARM, HUAY TUNG TAO LAKE & LONG NECK VILLAGE, TRY ON TRADITIONAL THAI COSTUME (Breakfast, Lunch and Michelin Guide Dinner)
- Visit Mae Rim Flower Farm, take beautiful selfies with the sea of flowers. (Famous attraction during Winter - So fascinating!)
- Huay Tung Tao Lake – Embrace the Giant Straw Statue of King Kong, Elephant, Buffalo, Reindeer, etc.
- Visit the Long Neck Village.
- Take a rest at Valley Cafe + Krathong DIY + Try on Thai Traditional Costume.
- Enjoy dinner at lovely Michelin Guide & Recommended Restaurant.
- Visit Night Safari - The best family fun.
DAY3: DOI INTHANON NATIONAL PARK (Breakfast, Lunch and Michelin Guide Dinner)
- Enjoy a quiet and refreshing 10-15 minute aerobic walk in Doi Inthanon National Park. Visit Chiang Mai Twin Towers Garden.
- Watch Ratan Falls. Watch the spectacular view of its waterfalls. Feel the water droplets splashing from the waterfall tens of meters below.
- Visit the mountain village market and experience their daily life.
- Return to Chiang Mai and head to Pachu Grand Canyon. Pachu Grand Canyon is a natural wonder formed by stone walls as high as 30 meters. Enjoy a peaceful secluded location.
- Starbucks built in Lanna style.
- After dinner at a lovely Michelin Guide & Recommended restaurant.
DAY4: CHIANG MAI FREE & EASY (Breakfast)
Free & Easy to experience and explore local lifestyle
- Enjoy your free day at Chiang Mai City. The whole day belongs to you and you may enjoy shopping ortravel around the city by tuk tuk car.
- Free Day Suggestions :
- • Shopping: Weekend Market, Warorot Market, Nimmanhaemin Road
- • Street Food: Gaeng Hang Lay Moo, Khao Soi, Sai Oua
DAY5: Departure (Breakfast and Lunch)
Tuk Tuk City Orientation, See you soon! Chiang Mai
- Ride along Thailand famous Tuk Tuk orientate whole Chiang Mai City.
- Three Kings Monument is to commemorate the contributions of the three northern Thai Kings in Lanna history to Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai was established as the capital of Lanna Kingdom by the three kings.
- Visit Chedi Luang Temple, located in the center of the ancient city of Chiang Mai. It was built in 1411. Its main body is the largest stupa in Chiang Mai, so it is also known as "Da Pagoda Temple". This stupa has experienced some damages caused by the earthquake and the Thai-Burma war, but it is still a Buddhist temple that must be visited in Chiang Mai.
- Visit Waroro Market. Especially the northern Thai snacks there, which are mouth watering and full of Prai se.
- Visit Thapae Gate has a history of more than 900 years. There will be many people taking pictures with countless pigeons in front of the red brick wall of Thapae Gate.
- Departing to Chiang Mai International Airport for the return flight, I wish us a safe journey home. Beautiful Chiang Mai, we will come again.
- ✓ All rate are Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) base on SIC (Sit In Coach) basic
- ✓ 4 night accommodation at AMORA TAPAE HOTEL
- ✓ Accommodation are based on Twin / Triple basis
- ✓ 4 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Buffet Lunch, 1 Kantoke Dinner and 2 Michelin Guide Recommend Dinner
- ✓ Package include Chinese or English Speaking guide
- ✓ All transfers and tours as stated in the package
- ✓ Surcharge applied during Christmas, New Year Eve, Chinese New Year, Malaysia Public Holidays, Local Public Holidays, Summer Holidays and other festive seasons
- ✓ Rates are subject to change without prior notice at the discretion of the government （If Any)
- Extra Tipping
- Porter, optional tours, room service, telephone charges, personal expenses & medication, extra items and all other item of personal nature not specified in the package
- Remember, a vacation is measured in more than price, days, nights and attractions. It is measured in the memories it creates that last a lifetime
- Prices and discounts shown are guidelines only and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed
- Please check the available Room Type combination prior to tour booking
- The maximum occupancy in a hotel room is 3 travellers, including Child No Bed
- Triple Sharing Room is Standard Twin Room with extra bed (roll-away / sofa / bunk bed / mattress) for the 3rd traveller
- If Triple Sharing Room is not available, a Standard Twin Room plus a Standard Single Room will be arranged. Surcharges apply
- Double Bed Room / Connecting Room is on request basis only, subject to hotel / cabin room availability
- For family of four with 2 children and above, please contact our Tour Specialist directly for the specific room types
REQUIREMENT FOR THE TRIP:
Sport Shoes, Insect Repellent, Sunblock, Swim Wear, Change of Clothes, Own Drinking Bottle and First Aid Kit etc