Korea. Seoul Fun and Free 6D4N Tour
- Product Code: MY-SKR-NK-001
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: RM3,988.00
- GANGHWA SLOP SLID - 1.8 km long slope slide that only uses gravity and ground tilt, not power roller skating.
- GHANGHWA CABLE CAR - Admire the stunning coastal landscape.
- NAMI ISLAND CRUISE - Overlooking beautiful river view.
- CLASSIC KOREAN DRAMA FILMING LOCATION - Nami Island, Garden of Morning Calm, Petite France.
- GYEONGBOKGUNG PALACE - The oldest and most beautiful palace in Seoul.
- STARFIELD LIBRARY - Three spectacular large bookshelves up to 13 meters high.
- JEONDEUNGSA TEMPLE - A thousand-year-old temple.
- IKSEONDONG HANOK VILLAGE, STARFIELD MALL, MANGWON TRADITIONAL MARKET
- No Shopping Stations
- KOREAN BBQ BUFFET, CHICKEN GINSENG SOUP, CHICKEN DAKGALBI
DAY 1: ARRIVE AT INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Arrive at Incheon International Airport
- Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, fly to Korea.
DAY2: INCHEON - (38KM) SEOUL (Lunch and Dinner)
Visit Ganghwa Peace Observatory, Hanok Church, Goryeogung Palace Site, Joyang Textile, Jeondeungsa Temple and Ganghwa slope slide
- Depart to Seoul.
- Go to Ganghwa Peace Observatory, where closest to North Korea.
- Then go to the Hanok Church, and then walk to Goryeogung Palace Site.
- Visit Joyang Textile, which is a beautiful location for photos.
- Then go to Jeondeungsa Temple.
- Experience the Ganghwa slope slide and a one-way cable car ride. **If can't sit due to the weather, will be replaced by other attractions.
- After dinner, return to hotel for rest.
DAY3: GYEONGGI-DO - (16.4KM) SEOUL (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Visit Nami Island, Garden of Morning Calm, and Petit France
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Take a cruise to Nami Island, one of the filming locations of the Korean drama "Winter Sonata".
- Go to Garden of Morning Calm, another filming location of the Korean drama "You're Beautiful".
- Arrive at the filming location of the classic Korean drama "My Love from the Star", Petit France.
- After dinner, back to hotel and rest.
DAY4: SEOUL (Breakfast)
Visit Gyeongbokgung Palace, Gwanghwamun Square, Cheonggyecheon and Blue House, Ikseondong Hanok Village, Starfield COEX Mall, Starfield Library, Mangwon Traditional Market, and HiKR Ground
- Having breakfast at the hotel.
- Go to Gyeongbokgung Palace and wearing Hanbok visit the ancient forbidden city.
- Then go to Gwanghwamun Square to learn about the history of the past.
- Continue to drive to Cheonggyecheon and Blue House.
- Depart to Ikseondong Hanok Village and shop at the shops that combine modernity and tradition.
- Arrive at the Starfield COEX Mall for shopping, and then go to the Starfield Library with huge bookshelves.
- Then go to Mangwon Traditional Market.
- Finally, came to the HiKR Ground to watch K-pop art and space.
- After dinner, return to hotel for rest.
DAY5: FREE AND EASY (Breakfast)
Seoul Free and Easy
- Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
- Today is totally all yours! You can enjoy shopping or experience local history and culture.
- Free Day Suggestions: - Visit: Jogyesa Temple, Bongeunsa Temple, HiKR Ground, N-Seoul Tower + Love Lock Wall, Seoullo 7017, Nature Labs Digital Theme Park, Sky Park, Seoul Forest
- Shopping: Myeongdong Shopping District + Myeongdong Cathedral, Hongdae Shopping District + Yeonnam-dong, Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP), Starfield Coex Mall + Byulmadang Starfield Library, Apgujeong-dong, Cheongdam-dong
- Food: Tongin Traditional Market, Mangwon Market, Gwangjang Traditional Market, Namdaemun Traditional Market, Samcheong-dong / Insa-dong, Eulji-ro Yegee-ri Street, Sinsa-dong Garosu-do
DAY6: SEOUL - (38KM) DEPART TO INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, READY TO GO HOME (Breakfast)
See you next time!
- Enjoy breakfast at Hotel Restaurant.
- Depart to the airport and return to home.
- I wish us a safe journey home.
- Beautiful Korea, we will come again.
- ✓ All rate are Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) base on SIC (Sit In Coach) basic
- ✓ 2 night accommodation at Gimpo Ramada Encore Hotel by Wyndham or Similar
- ✓ 2 night accommodation at Migliore Hotel Seoul Myeongdong or Similar
- ✓ Accommodation are based on Twin / Triple basis
- ✓ 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- ✓ Package include Chinese Speaking guide
- ✓ All transfers and tours as stated in the package
- ✓ Surcharge applied during Christmas, New Year Eve, Chinese New Year, Malaysia Public Holidays, Local Public Holidays, Summer Holidays and other festive seasons
- ✓ Rates are subject to change without prior notice at the discretion of the government （If Any)
- Extra Tipping
- Porter, optional tours, room service, telephone charges, personal expenses & medication, extra items and all other item of personal nature not specified in the package
- Remember, a vacation is measured in more than price, days, nights and attractions. It is measured in the memories it creates that last a lifetime
- Prices and discounts shown are guidelines only and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed
- Please check the available Room Type combination prior to tour booking
- The maximum occupancy in a hotel room is 3 travellers, including Child No Bed
- Triple Sharing Room is Standard Twin Room with extra bed (roll-away / sofa / bunk bed / mattress) for the 3rd traveller
- If Triple Sharing Room is not available, a Standard Twin Room plus a Standard Single Room will be arranged. Surcharges apply
- Double Bed Room / Connecting Room is on request basis only, subject to hotel / cabin room availability
- For family of four with 2 children and above, please contact our Tour Specialist directly for the specific room types
REQUIREMENT FOR THE TRIP:
Sport Shoes, Insect Repellent, Sunblock, Swim Wear, Change of Clothes, Own Drinking Bottle and First Aid Kit etc