Dark Mansion Museum
- Product Code: Dark Mansion Museum
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: RM21.00
Presents itself as the First and foremost Glow-In-The-Dark Museum in Malaysia. It is the most up to date modern art museums as it combines technology with arts which makes it MUST-VISIT attraction in Penang. Enjoy the transformation of 2D paintings to 3D images with the help of glow in the dark effects. The master piece of pavement painting by the world famous 3D illusionist, Edgar Müller.
Admission ticket to Dark Mansion – 3D Glow in the Dark Museum
What to Expect
This place has become one of the latest main attractions and a must-visit museum with friends and family. Rather than normal 3D images, our artworks are integrated with glow in the dark effect into the painting making them more unique.
- Fairy Tale Land – Explore the magical world of fairies and pixies who live in a forest full lushes green and blooming flowers by travelling in Cinderella pumpkin carriage while being amazed by the view of Smurf village.
- Fire & Water : Tribute to Darwin – This is Darwin’s only masterpiece that has a day and night transition and can only be found in this museum. One picture with two different effect, how extraordinary.
- Tropical Pandora : The Forbidden Land – Journey through a beautiful jungle similar to Avatar and experience adventures with the special living creatures that greet and gives a warm welcome to you.
- Infinity Room – Take an endless journey at night in an infinite space with beautiful glowing creatures surrounding you at Dark Mansion Museum Penang.
- New Atlantis : Underwater World – Discover the beauty of the ocean being a mermaid without even going into the water.
- Free entrance for children under four (4) years old
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 6:30 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed
Tickets that has beenredeemed at the counter will not be refunded
There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds
Terms and Conditions
All tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone
In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters
MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets
Identification card for age verification must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Children type tickets
How will I receive my tickets?
Once payment is complete, you will instantly receive an email with QR code and attached PDF with your ticket details.
How do I redeem my tickets?
Simply present the QR code on your phone at the attraction counter / staff / operator. The attraction will scan your QR code to get the ticket details.
Is this ticket refundable if I do not visit the attraction?
Please read the Cancellation Policy and Terms & Conditions for more information.
Location: 145, Lebuh Kimberley, George Town, 10100 George Town, Pulau Pinang
Tags: Dark Mansion Museum